Favourite Sporting Moment: Kieren Perkins defending his 1,500m crown at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics. Incredible because he had only just scraped into the Australian team in the first place. Once there he barely made the final by 0.24 seconds. Perkins then won the final from Lane 8.
Location: Brian Langsworth lives in Sydney, New South Wales where he assists Sydney based clients from his home office in the Inner West. For all other performance clients, Brian uses various webcam technologies.
Psychologist Registration Number with the Psychology Board of Australia: PSY0001339412. Scroll down to the bottom of this page to watch a short 30-second video of a search of his listing as a psychologist.
More About Brian …
Brian Langsworth is a registered psychologist and associate member of the Australian Psychological Society. His academic qualifications include the following achievements.
- A Diploma of Professional Practice from the College of Professional Psychology.
- A Bachelor of Social Science and Honours degree in Psychology from Charles Sturt University.
- A Bachelor of Performing Arts from the University of Western Sydney.
Brian has over 15 years of experience working in the field of Organisational Psychology. He has worked to improve the performance and effectiveness of individuals across the full employee life cycle from graduates to CEOs.
Brian has been involved in various programs across a large range of areas. Some of his recent contributions include but are not limited to the below.
- Providing effective feedback and coaching the coaches
- The assessment of individuals for selection and development
- Career counselling and emotional intelligence
- Helping to build a high performing team
- Understanding and developing individual and team strengths
- Building mental resilience / mental toughness
Brian’s experience as an actor as well as a psychologist is rare within the industry because most professionals pursue narrow career paths. This combination combined with his passion for sport and interest in performance makes Brian Langsworth the ideal mental coach. He joined Condor Performance in 2015 and has become one of the most valued and consistent members of our team since that time.
If you’d like to be emailed detailed information on how you could start working with Brian then please complete one of these actions and include your preference to work with performance psychologist Brian Langsworth: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Contact Us form by clicking here or fill in one of our Mental Toughness Questionnaires from here.