Condor Performance is a handpicked team of Performance Psychologists and Sport Psychologists. We have been providing Sport Psychology Services and tailored Mental Toughness Training since 2005. We work mainly with athletes, coaches, sports teams, sporting officials and non-sporting performers. We remain OPEN throughout the current Corona Virus pandemic.
What We Do …
Sport Psychologists and Performance Psychologists can assist with both mental health challenges (clinical work) as well as mental toughness training (performance work). We’re most known for helping with the below:
- Sport / Performance Motivation
- Sport / Performance Confidence
- Managing Emotions /Performance Anxiety
- Performing Under Pressure
- Focus / concentration / attention
- Team Cohesion / Unity
- Mental toughness / resilience
- Visualisation / Mental Rehearsal
- Performance Routines
- Decision making / tactics
A Very Brief Introduction …
- We are a growing team of highly qualified and experienced sport psychologists and performance psychologists.
- The majority of the work we do is via webcam or videoconference technologies such as Zoom, Skype, FaceTime, Google Meet and Microsoft teams.
- Although we are all based in Australia the majority of our sports psychology clients live in other parts of the English speaking world.
- For some in-depth answers to Frequently Asked Questions (such as ‘what does a sports psychologist do?’) see our FAQs page.
Sounds Great! What Next?
- The best way to get in touch is by completing one of our four Mental Toughness Questionnaires. Once submitted you’ll be contacted by one of our sports psychologists with a summary of your results. This will give you and us a snapshot of your current mental strengths and weaknesses. After getting your results you’ll be asked if you’d like to receive detailed information (costs etc.) about Sport Psychology Services.
- If you’d like to speak to one of our psychologists over the phone then complete the REQUEST A CALL BACK form and one of us will drop you a line within 48 hours. Please note that you will be contacted by either an endorsed sports psychologist or a performance psychologist.