Condor Performance is a handpicked team of Performance Psychologists and a Sports Psychologist. We have been providing Sports Psychology Services and tailored Mental Toughness Training since 2005. We work mainly with athletes, coaches, sports teams, sporting officials and non-sporting performers.
A Very Brief Introduction …
- We are a team of four highly qualified and experienced sport and performance psychologists
- The majority of the work we do is via webcam or videoconference technologies such as Skype, FaceTime and Google Hangouts
- Although we are all based in Australia the majority of our sports psychology clients live in other parts of the English speaking world.
- We assist with both mental health challenges (clinical work) as well as mental toughness training (performance work)
- We are the creators of the increasingly popular Metuf™ program which targets “The Big Five” aspects of mental toughness; Motivation, Emotions, Thoughts, Unity and Focus
Sounds Great! What Next?
- The best way to get in touch is by completing one of our four Mental Toughness Questionnaires. Once submitted you’ll be contacted by one of our sports psychologists with a summary of your results. This will give you and us a snapshot of your current mental strengths and weaknesses. After getting your results you’ll be asked if you’d like to receive detailed information (costs etc.) about Sports Psychology Services.
- If you’d like to speak to one of our psychologists over the phone then complete the REQUEST A CALL BACK form and one of us will drop you a line within 48 hours. Please note that you will be contacted by either an endorsed sports psychologist or a performance psychologist.