Condor Performance is a handpicked team of Performance Psychologists and a Sports Psychologist who have been providing Sports Psychology Services and tailored Mental Toughness Training to athletes, coaches, sporting teams, sporting officials and non-sporting performers since 2005.
A Very Brief Introduction …
- We are a team of five highly qualified and experienced sport and performance psychologists.
- The majority of the work we do is one-on-one via popular (easy to use) videoconference technologies such as Skype and FaceTime.
- Although we are all based in Australia the vast majority of our sports psychology clients live in other parts of the English speaking world.
- We assist sporting and non-sporting clients with both mental health challenges (clinical work) as well as mental toughness training (performance work).
- We are the creators of the increasingly popular Metuf™ program which targets “The Big Five” aspects of mental toughness; Motivation, Emotions, Thoughts, Unity and Focus.
Sounds Great! What Next?
- The best way to get in touch is by completing one of our four Mental Toughness Questionnaires – once submitted you’ll be contacted by one of our sports psychologists with a summary of your results (basically, a snapshot into your current mental strengths and weaknesses). After getting your results you’ll be asked if you’d like to receive detailed information (costs etc.) about Sports Psychology Services.
- If you’d like to speak to one of our sports psychologists over the phone then complete the REQUEST A CALL BACK form and one of us will drop you a line within 48 hours.