Condor Performance is a handpicked team of Performance Psychologists and Sport Psychologists. We’ve been providing Sport Psychology Services and tailored Mental Toughness Training since 2005. We work mainly with athletes, coaches, sports teams, sporting officials, and non-sporting performers.
What We Do …
Sport Psychologists and Performance Psychologists can assist with mental health challenges (clinical work) AND mental toughness training (performance work). We’re most known for helping with the following:
- Sport/Performance Motivation
- Sport/Performance Confidence
- Managing Emotions and/or Performance Anxiety
- Performing Under Pressure
- Team Cohesion/Unity
- Mental toughness/resilience
- Visualisation/Mental Rehearsal
- Performance Routines
A Very Brief Introduction …
- We are a growing team of highly qualified and experienced sport psychologists and performance psychologists.
- Most of our work is via webcam or videoconference technologies such as Zoom, Skype, FaceTime, Google Meet and Microsoft Teams.
- Although we are all based in Australia, most of our performance psychology clients live in other parts of the English-speaking world.
- See our FAQs page for in-depth answers to Frequently Asked Questions (such as ‘What does a sports psychologist do?’).
Sounds Great! What Next?
- The best way to get in touch is by completing one of our four Mental Toughness Questionnaires. Once submitted, you’ll be contacted by a team member with a summary of your results. This will give you and us a snapshot of your current mental strengths and weaknesses. After getting your results, you’ll be asked if you’d like to receive detailed information (costs, etc.) about Sport Psychology Services.
- If you’d like to speak to one of our team over the phone, complete the REQUEST A CALL BACK form and one of us will drop you a line within 48 hours.