Condor Performance is a handpicked team of Sports Psychologists and Performance Psychologists who have been providing Sports Psychology Services and tailored Mental Toughness Training to athletes, coaches, sporting teams, sporting officials and non-sporting performers since 2005.
A Very Brief Introduction …
- We are four (soon to be five) highly qualified and experienced sport and performance psychologists.
- Although we are all based in Australia the vast majority of our sports psychology clients live in other parts of the English speaking world.
- We assist sporting and non-sporting clients with both mental health challenges (clinical work) as well as mental toughness training (performance work).
- We are the creators of the world renowned Metuf™ program which targets “The Big Five” aspects of mental toughness; Motivation, Emotions, Thoughts, Unity and Focus.
- The majority of the work we do is one-on-one via popular (easy to use) videoconference technologies such as Skype and FaceTime.
Sounds Great! What Next?
- The best way to get in touch is by completing one of our four Mental Toughness Questionnaires – once submitted you’ll be contacted by one of our sports psychologists with a summary of your results (basically, a snapshot into your current mental strengths and weaknesses) as well as the option to receive detailed infomation (costs etc) about how we could assist you to improve your performance by targeting the mental side.
- If you’d like to speak to one of our sports psychologists over the phone then complete the REQUEST A CALL BACK form to the right and one of us will drop you a line within 48 hours.