Corona Virus: We will remain OPEN throughout this global challenge. At this stage none of our nine psychologists have contracted COVID-19. As most of our sessions take place via WEBCAM anyway we are ideally placed to assist current and new sporting clients throughout this difficult time. The extra time you suddenly have available due the cancellation of training and competitions creates the ideal opportunity to improve your mental game and / or mental health.
Below are the most common questions we get from those enquiring about our Sport Psychology Services. By clicking on each question you’ll see the answer via audio (voice) file as well as the transcription. If your question is not listed below please email it to us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
- What Sport Psychology Services Do You Offer?
- What Do Sport Psychologists Do?
- I Don’t Have Any Mental Problems! Why See A Sport Psychologist?
- What Happens During Performance Psychology Training?
- What Qualifications Do Sport Psychologists Have?
- Which Sport Psychologist Would I Work With?
- Can Others Take Part In The Psychology Sessions?
- Is There a Minimum Number of Months?
- Can I Book In For A Single Session?
- Can You Tell Me More About The ‘Kick Start Session’?
- Will The Sport Psychologist Replace My Current Coach?
- Do Your Psychologists Work 1-on-1 with Coaches?
It should be noted that the way in which we provide Sport Psychology Services is not typical. In other words the answers to the above FAQs pertain to “our way”, not “the way”. Furthermore, some of the views on Sport Psychology are that of our founding sport psychologist Gareth. Not all of these views are necessarily shared by the whole Condor Performance Team. For more infomation about Sport Psychology in general read Wikipedia’s page which provides a pretty good summary.