Below the video are the most common questions we get about our Sport Psychology Services. By clicking on each question you’ll see the answer via audio (voice) file as well as the transcription. If your question is not listed below please email it to us at [email protected] and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
- What Sport Psychology Services Do You Offer?
- What Do Sport Psychologists Do?
- I Don’t Have Any Mental Problems! Why See A Sport Psychologist?
- What Happens During Performance Psychology Training?
- What Qualifications Do Sport Psychologists Have?
- Which Sport Psychologist Would I Work With?
- Can Others Take Part In The Psychology Sessions?
- Is There a Minimum Number of Months?
- Can I Book In For A Single Session?
- Can You Tell Me More About The ‘Kick Start Session’?
- Will The Sport Psychologist Replace My Current Coach?
- Do Your Psychologists Work 1-on-1 with Coaches?
- Australians only: Can I/We Claim Rebates From My/Our Private Health Fund?
It should be noted that the way in which we provide Sport Psychology Services is not typical. In other words, the answers to the above FAQs pertain to “our way”, not “the way”. Furthermore, some of the views on sports psychology are that of our founding sport psychologist Gareth. Not all of these views are necessarily shared by the whole Condor Performance Team. For more information about Sport Psychology in general read Wikipedia’s page which provides a pretty good summary.